1. bruce springsteen is a rock god
2. i judge all shows by h:lots standards
2a. 'homicide: life on the street' is a 1990s cop show. why haven't you seen it yet?
2b. HLOTS BUNNIES
3. hisako ichiki is my favourite
4. sandra oh for jessica jones
5. joan watson is greater than all your other watsons combined
6. idris elba for all your favourite sacred white characters
7. lea salonga should record a les mis album by herself. i would buy it.
8. olivia pope deserves better than fitz
9. there will be irregular picspams of shows i like
10. if none of that has scared you off, i am an asian canadian woman who likes looking at media critically. white dudes are generally my least favourite character type. i mean, they have to be twice as good as everyone else to be considered half as worthwhile. (except scott summers. and if that doesn't get me unfollowed, i don't know what will.)
10a. i like elementary, but i don't think it's all that progressive. better than other shows? sure, but still too white gazey. i think this means other shows should do better, not that elementary should get tonnes of praise for...treating joan like a human being. joan, for me, is micro-resistance. elementary could still do better.
11. john cho \o/